Terms and Conditions
In order to read or download the Admission Document (“Admission Document”) you must read and accept the following information statement.
By accepting this information statement you accept the terms and conditions specified here below, which may be amended or updated, which is why you should read them in full each time you wish to read or download the Admission Document.
The Admission Document was drawn up for the trading of ordinary shares (“Shares”) issued by BioDue S.p.A. (the “Company”) on AIM Italia – Alternative Capital Market (“AIM Italia”), a multilateral trading system organized and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. The Admission Document has been drawn up pursuant to AIM Italia Issuers’ Regulations and does not constitute an offer prospectus pursuant to articles 94 et seq. of Legislative Decree 58/1998.
The Admission Document is exclusively accessible by persons who:
· reside in Italy and who are not domiciled or in any case currently located in the United States of America, Australia, Japan, Canada, or any other Country where the distribution of the Admission Document and/or said information requires the approval of competent local Authorities or is in breach of local legislation and regulations (“Other Countries”);
· Are not “U.S. Persons” according to the definition contained in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
“U.S. Persons” as described here above are not permitted to memorize or save the Admission Document, temporarily or permanently. Information contained in the Admission Document can not be copied or forwarded. The circulation, directly or via third parties, of information contained in the Admission Document is strictly forbidden beyond Italy and specifically in the United States, Australia, Japan, Canada or Other Countries, as is the distribution of the Admission Document to persons not residing in Italy.
Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, defines “U.S. Persons” as:
(1) any natural person residing in the United States;
(2) “Partnerships” and “corporations” established and organized in accordance with legislation in force in the United States;
(3) any ownerships whose administrators or managers are a “U.S. Person”;
(4) trusts whose trustees are a “U.S. Person”;
(5) any agency, branch or subsidiary of an entity based in the United States;
(6) non-discretionary accounts (“non-discretionary accounts”);
(7) other similar accounts (except for ownerships or trusts), managed or held in trust by a “U.S. Person”;
(8) “partnerships” and “corporations” if (i) incorporated and organized according to the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and (ii) incorporated by a “U.S. Person” with the primary aim of investing in non-registered securities pursuant to the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, unless incorporated and organized and owned by accredited investors (according to the definition contained in Rule 501(a) of the United States Securities Act of 1933) and are not natural persons, ownerships or trusts.
Last update: July 15th, 2019 at 8:11 am